T-50x2 Express 50 lb C-Series Vended Stacked Dryer
- Dry Weight Capacity2 x 50 pounds (2 x 22.7 kg)
- Cabinet Height79 1/4 inches (201.3 cm)
- Cabinet Width34 1/2 inches (87.6 cm)
- Cabinet Depth54 3/4 inches (139 cm)
Perforated tumblers, balanced radial airflow, and the right amount of air recirculation provide maximum efficiency.
The anti-wrinkle feature offers an intermittent tumble to keep laundry wrinkle free.
With heavy-duty bearings in cast iron bearing housings and a fully welded and painted cabinet, Dexter dryers are built to last.
Welded steel spider assemblies support the tumbler from the rear and eliminate the need for front support rollers.
The polished chrome or stainless steel doors and AISI 304 stainless steel panels keep dryers looking great year after year.
The screw resistant tumbler hole pattern minimizes tumbler damage.
Our industry leading 5 year warranty covers the trunnion, bearings, and bearing housing.
A 3 year parts warranty covers the rest.
We stand behind every machine you invest in with lifetime technical support.
Every Dexter machine is now easier to use with a common user interface on all products, multiple language options, and detailed customer prompts.
DexterLive controls work with DexterLive.com to allow you to create custom programs that fit your business.
A variety of PLUS cycle features and promotion options will help you maximize revenue generation.
Stack dryers give you the power of two dryers in a single space.
With a single location for gas, electrical, and venting connections, Dexter stack dryers are easier to install and maintain.
Available with blue or black graphics, stainless steel or galvanized tumblers, chrome or stainless steel doors, and white or stainless steel panels.
Your dryers can be shipped with coin acceptors or payment system ready.
Gas models, with propane kits available.
Dexter C-Series stack dryers are available in 30lb and 50lb capacities.
Due to continuous product improvements specifications are subject to change, please consult the installation manual for the most accurate information.
*Agency approvals may vary depending on the machine configuration, consult Dexter Laundry or your Dexter Authorized Distributor for details.
Product Manuals & Resources
- T-50x2 Vended Specification Sheet
- C-Series Vended Stack Dryers Operators Manual
- C-Series Vended T-50x2 Dryer Operators Manual - Reversing Model
- C-Series Vended Stack Dryer Operators Manual - CE Models
- C-Series Stack Dryer Programming
- T-50x2 Troubleshooting 120V controls, 60Hz, Fault Codes and Schematics
- T-50x2 Troubleshooting 24V controls, 60Hz, Fault Codes and Schematics
- C-Series T-50X2 Vended Stack Dryer Parts
- T-50x2 CAD Template
- T-50x2 Machine Drawings