T-30x2 6-Cycle Express 30 lb ^-Cycle On-premise Stacked Dryer
- Dry Weight Capacity2 x 30 pounds (2 x 13.6 kg)
- Cabinet Height76 1/4 inches (193.7 cm)
- Cabinet Width31 1/2 inches (80 cm)
- Cabinet Depth49 1/2 inches (125.7 cm)
Perforated tumblers, balanced radial airflow, and the right amount of air recirculation provide maximum efficiency.
Energy efficient motors reduce electrical usage and save hundreds of dollars over the life of the dryer.
With heavy-duty bearings in cast iron bearing housings and a fully welded and painted cabinet, Dexter dryers are built to last.
Using proven washer-style technology, welded steel spider assemblies support the tumbler from the rear and eliminate the need for front support rollers.
Formed in tumbler baffles are strong and stable while providing great tumbling action.
Our industry leading 5-year warranty covers the trunnion, bearings, and bearing housing.
A3-yearr parts warranty covers the rest.
We stand behind every machine you invest in with lifetime technical support.
Dexter on-premise dryer controls offer adjustable settings and five customizable cycles that provide the power and flexibility needed to fit any laundry.
Stack dryers give you the power of two dryers in a single space.
With a single location for gas, electrical, and venting connections, Dexter stack dryers are easier to install and maintain.
Available with stainless steel or galvanized tumblers and white or stainless steel panels.
Dexter on-premise stack dryers are available in 20lb, 30lb and 50lb capacities.
Due to continuous product improvements specifications are subject to change, please consult the installation manual for the most accurate information.
*Agency approvals may vary depending on the machine configuration, consult Dexter Laundry or your Dexter Authorized Distributor for details.
Product Manuals & Resources
- T-30x2 On-Premise Specification Sheet
- OPL Stack Dryer Operators Manual
- OPL T-30x2 Dryer Operators Manual - -11 Models
- OPL Stack Dryer Operators Manual - CE Models
- OPL T-30x2 Dryer Operators Manual - Electric Models
- T30x2 OPL Preventative Maintenance
- T-30x2 OPL Programming Instructions
- Mounting Dimensions
- T30x2 OPL Troubleshooting, Fault Codes and Schematics